skip navigation

Tryout Shirt Sponsors

Did you know? Only 80% of a player's cost is covered by the family's club dues. The other 20% is supplemented by sponsorships and other fundraising. This keeps top-level soccer more affordable. No child is ever turned away because of their inability to pay.

Chattanooga FC Academy is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization and your business donation could be tax-deductible. 

From our local select teams to our top competitive travel teams in the state, your company will receive exposure all over Chattanooga as well as many other parts of Tennessee, Georgia, Alabama, North Carolina, South Carolina, and beyond. 

We will provide you with a letter of proof of your contribution for your tax records. There are many costs associated with developmental and competitive soccer. Your sponsorship funds will help to defray these costs and keep our club the most affordable in the region. Your contribution will help our children be successful in their pursuit of developing not only their soccer skills, but also their sense of teamwork, sportsmanship, pride, community involvement and hard work. We take pride in trying to provide a positive, growth experience to as many players as we can and we thank you in advance for helping open these opportunities to as many players as possible.

LEADERSHIP GIFTS

We are especially thankful for the Preferred Partners and Jersey Sponsors. These businesses have made a leadership gift to support the growth of CFCA and keep membership fees as low as possible. 

Sponsors


Thanks to these businesses that have made a cash contribution to the scholarship efforts of Chattanooga FC Academy this year.

In addition, we invite you to visit our list of Preferred Partners the next time you're shopping around for goods or services. The list represents the official dentist, pediatrician, allergist, hotel, insurance agent, etc.

If your business is interested in supporting CFC Academy click here.